Introducing utopYA 2013 keynote speaker and Best-selling author, Jen Sincero.
I am beyond excited to unleash Jen Sincero on all of you. I have known Jen since December 2010, and it has been nothing short of a blast to watch her blaze trails and kick tails all over the world.
Get ready for a keynote address on Saturday, June 29th that is going to shatter any excuses you think you have about why you aren’t living the life of your dreams, and inspire the crap out of you to get started before she’s even finished her speech.
Who the Heck is Jen Sincero?
Here are a few things you should know about Jen:
- she’s a best-selling Simon & Schuster author
- HBO created a pilot out of one of her books
- she’s a Huffington Post columnist
- she has spoken at a TEDx event
- she’s been a guest on Howard Stern
- she has no permanent residence, but travels the world writing her books, and teaching people how to get over their fears and write their damn books already.
She is a straight-talk in’ hoot and a half, and I adore her. I can’t wait to introduce you all to her badassnessnicity. For more information about Jen and her books, please click on the Keynote Speakers page for all the awesome.